Tal R studied at Billedskolen, Copenhagen, 1986–1988 and at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, 1994–2000.
He has shown work in exhibitions including Bicycle Thieves at Beret International Gallery in Chicago, House of Prince at Douglas Hyde Gallery in Dublin, The Gallery Show at the Royal Academy of Art in London and Ars Fennica at Henna and Pertti Niemisto Art Foundation in Helsinki.
Tal R currently teaches at the Kunstakademie Düsseldorf.
- Tal R at Victoria Miro
- Tal R at Contemporary Fine Arts Berlin
- Tal R at Zach Feuer Gallery
- LUX Magazine: Art Hot Six
- Tal R at the Saatchi Gallery
- Tal R at Schäfer Grafisk Værksted
- Tal T at Hostrup-Pedersen & Johansen
- Tal R on Daniel Richter - Daniel Richter on Tal R. Video interview by Louisiana Channel.
- Tal R: The moon above Copenhagen. Video interview by Louisiana Channel.
|This article about an Israeli painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|