From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tammany or Tamanend was a Native American leader.
Tammany may also refer to:
- Mount Tammany, a mountain on the New Jersey/Pennsylvania border
- Tammany (Williamsport, Maryland), a house on the National Register of Historic Places
- Tammany (horse), a racehorse owned by Marcus Daly
- Tammany Young (1886–1936), American actor
- Tammany Hall, political organization in New York
- Tammanies or Tammany Societies, American organizations reflecting popular interest in frontier and Indian life, customs and language
- St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana
- Tammany Trace, trail in St. Tammany parish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tammany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.