From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tanjore is the anglicised name of Thanjavur, a city in Tamil Nadu, India
Tanjore may also refer to:
- Tanjore painting, which originated in Thanjavur
- Tanjore Nayaks, the rulers of Thanjavur between 16th and 19th century C.E
- Tanjore Maharashtrian community
- Thanjavur Marathi (disambiguation)
- Tanjore, a special Air India aircraft which carries the President of India and the Prime Minister of India
- Tanjore Ranganathan, a carnatic musician
- Edward Tanjore Corwin, an American writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.