From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tapu may refer to:
- Ţapu, a village in Micăsasa Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
- Tapu (Ottoman law), a form of land tenure in the Ottoman Empire
- Tapu (Polynesian culture), a concept of sacredness from which the word taboo is derived
- Tapu, New Zealand, a settlement on the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
- Land registration in the Ottoman empire, subject to the tapu resmi tax
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.