From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taras may refer to:
- Taras, ancient city of Magna Graecia, modern Taranto
- Taraš, a village in Vojvodina, Serbia
- Taras, Iran, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
People (real and mythological)
- Taras (mythology), the son of Poseidon and of the nymph Satyrion
- Taras (name), an Eastern European male given name, used particularly in Ukraine
- Jamie Taras, Canadian football player
- John Taras, balletmaster and choreographer
- Martin Taras, American cartoonist
Alternative names or spellings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.