JPS Health Network
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tarrant County Hospital District)
The Tarrant County Hospital District (TCHD), doing business as the JPS Health Network, is the taxpayer-financed hospital district of Tarrant County, Texas. Its headquarters are in the John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
|This section requires expansion. (October 2012)|
- Harris Health System (former Harris County Hospital District)
- Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas County)
- "BOARD OF MANAGERS MEETING THURSDAY – JANUARY 12, 2012." JPS Health Network. Retrieved on October 25, 2012.
- "Notice of Privacy Practices." JPS Health Network. Effective April 14, 2003. Retrieved on October 25, 2012. "JPS Health Network, 1500 South Main Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76104."
- "Maps and Locations." JPS Health Network. Retrieved on October 25, 2012. "1500 S. Main Street Fort Worth TX 76104" and "John Peter Smith Hospital 1500 S. Main Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76104"
- "JPS Health Center Stop Six - Walter B. Barbour." JPS Health Network. Retrieved on October 25, 2012. "3301 Stalcup Fort Worth, TX 76119"
|This United States hospital article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|