From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tasso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tasso may refer to:
- Torquato Tasso, the famous Italian 16th-century poet, author of Gerusalemme liberata
- Tasso, Lament and Triumph, a symphonic poem by Franz Liszt based on the poet
- Bernardo Tasso, his father, also a poet
- Takuya Tasso, the governor of Iwate Prefecture in Japan
- Tasso Jereissati, Brazilian politician
- Tasso, Corse-du-Sud, a commune on Corsica, France
- Tasso Island, in the Sierra Leone River
- Tasso River, a river in Mumbai, India
- Tasso, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in Bradley County, Tennessee
- Tasso (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Tasso (meat product) or Tasso ham, a specialty of Cajun cuisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.