From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tea tree or Ti-tree is a popular name that has been applied to a number of different, unrelated plants:
- Camellia sinensis (aka Thea sinensis), from which black, green, oolong and white tea are all obtained.
- Melaleuca species, in the family Myrtaceae.
- Leptospermum, also in the family Myrtaceae; notably
- Kanuka (Kunzea ericoides) also in New Zealand.
- Boxthorn or Lycium in the family Solanaceae, notably
- Duke of Argyll's Tea Tree (Lycium barbarum), also known as Wolfberry or Matrimony Vine.
- Ti (plant), Cordyline fruticosa, in the family Laxmanniaceae, formerly treated in the family Agavaceae.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.