||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)
Teenage Head is the Flamin' Groovies third studio album, released in 1971. Released the same year as the Rolling Stones' classic album Sticky Fingers, Mick Jagger reportedly noticed the similarities between the albums and thought the Flamin' Groovies did the better take on the theme of classic blues and rock 'n roll revisited in a modern context.
All songs written by Cyril Jordan and Roy A. Loney except where noted.
- "High Flyin' Baby"
- "City Lights"
- "Have You Seen My Baby?" (Randy Newman)
- "Yesterday's Numbers"
- "Teenage Head"
- "32-20" (Robert Johnson, new lyrics by Roy A. Loney)
- "Evil Hearted Ada" (Loney)
- "Doctor Boogie"
- "Whiskey Woman"
CD bonus tracks
- "Shakin' All Over" (Fred Heath, Heath, Johnny Kidd)
- "That'll Be the Day" (Jerry Allison, Buddy Holly, Norman Petty)
- "Louie Louie" (Richard Berry)
- "Walkin' the Dog" (Thomas)
- "Scratch My Back" (Slim Harpo)
- "Carol" (Chuck Berry)
- "Going Out Theme"
- Cyril Jordan - guitar, vocals
- Roy Loney - guitar, vocals
- Tim Lynch - guitar
- George Alexander - bass guitar
- Danny Mihm - drums
- Jim Dickinson - piano