From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Teleport may refer to:
- To teleport is to engage in the act of teleportation:
- Teleport (Amsterdam), a neighborhood of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Teleport Communications Group, a unit of AT&T
- A telecommunications port, commonly shortened to "teleport"
- Telescopic handler, called "Teleport" in the UK and Ireland
- A Satellite Ground station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teleport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.