From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tenacious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenacious may refer to:
- HMS Tenacious (R45), a Royal Navy destroyer
- HMS Tenacious, an R class destroyer (1916)
- RSS Tenacious (71), a Formidable class frigate of the Republic of Singapore Navy
- USNS Tenacious (T-AGOS-17), a United States Navy Ocean Surveillance Ship
- SV Tenacious, a British sail training ship
- Tenacious, a racing yacht owned and skippered by Ted Turner and winner of the 1979 Fastnet Race
- Tenacious (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Tenacious Records, a record label founded by percussionist Alphonse Mouzon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenacious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.