From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tesseract in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tesseract is a four-dimensional analog of the cube.
Tesseract may also refer to:
- A device in the novel A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle
- The Tesseract (novel), by Alex Garland
- A character in the Skulduggery Pleasant series
- The Tesseract (film), a 2003 film based on the novel
- The name of the Cosmic Cube, a device in the Marvel Universe
- Tesseract (band), a British progressive metal band
- Tesseract (software), an optical character recognition engine
- Tesseract, a fork of the game Cube 2: Sauerbraten
- Yamaha Tesseract, a concept motorcycle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.