From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Aviator)
|Look up aviator, aviatrices, aviatrix, pilot, or piloting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aviator is a person who flies aircraft. Aviator may also refer to:
- The Aviator (1929 film), a comedy film considered lost
- The Aviator (1985 film), an adventure film starring Christopher Reeve
- The Aviator (2004 film), a biopic based on the life of entrepreneur Howard Hughes
- Aviator (British band), a late 1970s progressive rock band
- Aviator (Aviator album), Aviator's first album
- Aviator (Ukrainian band), pop band formed in 2005
- Aviator (Funker Vogt album), a 2007 album by Funker Vogt
- "The Aviator", a song by Deep Purple from their 1996 album Purpendicular
- The Aviator (soundtrack), the original soundtrack album of the 2004 film The Aviator
- Aviator (flight school)
- Lincoln Aviator, a SUV
- Honda Aviator, a motor scooter made by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ray-Ban Aviator, a style of sunglasses
- The Aviator (short story), a 1926 short story by the French aristocrat writer, poet and pioneering aviator, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Aviator, a 1983 computer game by Geoff Crammond
- Aviator, a brand of playing cards made by the United States Playing Card Company
- Aviators, former Frequent Flyer Program of Trans World Airlines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.