The Booth Brothers
|The Booth Brothers|
|Origin||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Years active||1950s–1963, 1990–present|
|Past members||Ron Booth, Sr.
The Booth Brothers is an American southern gospel vocal trio.
The Booth Brothers was initially formed in the 1950s by Ron Booth, Sr. with his brothers Charles, James, and Wallace, after they moved to Detroit. However, Ron decided to disband the group in 1963 when he joined the Toney Brothers.
In 1990, Ron's youngest son, Michael, decided to revive the group with his brother Ronnie II, and his father. They started performing and touring around Florida and recorded several albums. In 1998, Ron decided to retire and the remaining brothers started looking for a replacement. They recorded several albums with Joseph Smith, who was later replaced by Jim Brady.
- 1993: Beyond the Cross
- 1996: Praise God Anyhow
- 1996: One Of His Own
- 1998: Will You Love Jesus More
- 1999: Beyond the Cross [re-issue]
- 1999: Walkin' On The Good Side
- 1999: Treasure These Moments, Volumes I & II
- 1999: Pure and Simple, Volume I
- 2000: Pure and Simple, Volume II
- 2000: This Stage of Grace
- 2001: 10th Anniversary Classic Collection
- 2002: The Booth Brothers Classic Collection Volume II
- 2003: The Booth Brothers
- 2003: Live in Lakeland
- 2004: Pure Southern Gospel
- 2005: The Blind Man Saw It All
- 2005: The Booth Brothers Christmas
- 2006: Harmony
- 2006: Hymns, Pure and Simple
- 2007: Trails of Paradise
- 2007: Carry On
- 2008: Room for More
- 2009: 09
- 2009: Live at Oak Tree
- 2010: Declaration
- 2011: Let it be Known
- 2012: The Best of the Booth Brothers[Gaither Compilation]
- 2012: Requested
- 2012: A Tribute to the Songs of Bill and Gloria Gaither
- 2012: Greatest Hits - Live
- 2014: Isaiah 12:2
The Booth Brothers were nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Southern, Country, or Bluegrass Gospel Album for their album Room for More. The album was also nominated for two Dove Awards at the 40th GMA Dove Awards: Southern Gospel Album of the Year and Southern Gospel Recorded Song of the Year.