From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Company (novel))
The Company may refer to:
- The Society of Jesus, the Christian Catholic Order of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (also referred to as St. Ignatius) a/k/a Jesuits.
- The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), an American agency
- The Indian mafia, an organised body of criminals based in India
- The Company (Ehrlichman novel), a 1976 book by John Ehrlichman
- The Company (Littell novel), a 2002 book by Robert Littell
- Dr. Zeus Inc., also known as The Company, a fictional entity in series of science fiction novels by Kage Baker
- The Company (TV miniseries), a miniseries about the CIA based on the above Littell book
- The Company (Heroes), a covert international organization in the television series Heroes
- The Company (Prison Break), a covert international organization in the television series Prison Break
- Zzyzx, a covert organization in the television series Kyle XY, which was often referred to as simply "The Company" throughout the first season
- The Company, a covert international organization in the television series The Equalizer
- The Company (film), a 2003 film by Robert Altman about the Joffrey Ballet of Chicago
- Weyland-Yutani, a company often referred to as "The Company" in the Alien film series
- A band started by ex-Falling in Reverse member Anthony Avila
- The Company (folk rock band)
- The CompanY (Filipino vocal harmony act)
- The Company (production company), a TV production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Company.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.