From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gambler may refer to:
- The Gambler (album), 1978 album by Kenny Rogers
- "The Gambler" (song), 1978 song featured on the Kenny Rogers album
- The Gambler (EP), an EP by Mike Doughty
- The Gambler (Prokofiev), 1917 opera by Prokofiev based on Dostoyevsky's novella
- The Gambler (novel), novel by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- "The Gambler" (story), a science fiction novelette published in 2008 by Paolo Bacigalupi
- Gambler (comics), supervillain in the DC Universe
Television, film and theatre
- Gambler (film), Hindi film starring Dev Anand
- The Gambler (1974 film), starring James Caan and Paul Sorvino
- The Gambler (1995 film), Hindi film starring Govinda and Shilpa Shetty
- The Gambler (1997 film), 1997 film about the writing of the novella, directed by Károly Makk
- The Gambler (2013 film), a 2013 Lithuanian film
- The Gambler (2014 film), starring Mark Wahlberg, a remake of the 1974 film
- The Great Gambler, a 1979 Bollywood film, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Zeenat Aman
- The Gambler (TV movie series), TV movie series starring Kenny Rogers and based on Rogers' album and song The Gambler
- "The Gambler" (Matlock episode)
- "The Gambler" (Transformers episode), from the second season of Transformers
- The Gambler, 1950 drama by Ugo Betti
- The Gambler, custom car, winner of the 1988 Detroit Autorama Ridler Award
- Kenny Rogers, country singer
- Kenny Rogers (baseball)
- The Gambler, ring name of former professional wrestler Jeff Gann who won USWA World Tag Team Championship with Brickhouse Brown
- The Gamblers (disambiguation)
- Gamble (disambiguation)
- The Mississippi Gambler (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "The Gambler"
- All pages beginning with "The Gambler"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Gambler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.