The Iron Druid Chronicles
The Iron Druid Chronicles is a series of urban fantasy novels, written by Kevin Hearne and published by Del Rey Books. All the books including short stories have recorded Audiobooks narrated by Luke Daniels (for the US) and Christopher Ragland (for the UK market).
The series is set in our world (the first couple of books are set in Tempe, Arizona) where supernatural creatures exist, such as witches, vampires, werewolves, demons, elementals as well as various deities from many mythologies. The series is told in the first-person point of view mostly of Atticus O'Sullivan (aka. Siodhachan O Suileabhain), a genuine Druid who owns and runs an occult bookshop, Third Eye Books and Herbs, as he gets embroiled in the day-to-day struggle of Gods and Goddesses and other supernatural creatures.
- Hounded (May 2011)
- Hexed (June 2011)
- Hammered (July 2011)
- Tricked (April 2012)
- Trapped (November 2012)
- Hunted (June 2013)
- Shattered (June 2014) [First Hardcover Release]
- Staked (TBA)
- Untitled (TBA - Final novel in the Iron Druid series)
- "The Grimoire of the Lamb" (Iron Druid Chronicles, #0.4) a novella that appears as its own ebook. Published May 2013.
- "Clan Rathskeller" (IDC, #0.5) Appears on the short stories page at Hearne's website, and on Hounded ebook.
- "Kaibab Unbound" (IDC, #0.6) A bonus short story on the Hounded ebook.
- "Test of Mettle" (IDC, #3.1) Appears on the short stories page at Hearne's website, and on Hammered ebook.
- "Two Ravens and One Crow" (IDC, #4.5) This novella appears as its own titled ebook and on Hunted ebook. It takes place 6 years after the events of Tricked and deals with important details between that book and Trapped.
- “The Demon Barker of Wheat Street” (IDC, #4.6) A short story taking place a couple of weeks after the events of "Two Ravens and One Crow". It was featured in the anthology, Carniepunk (released in July 2013).
- "The Chapel Perilous" (IDC #4.7) A short story published in the fantasy anthology, Unfettered, and edited by Shawn Speakman. While framed as a story being told by Atticus to his apprentice 8 years after the events of Tricked, it involves events that occurred in 6th century Wales.
- "SF/FANTASY, April 15, 2011". Library Journal. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- Official website
- "Six more books!". Official website. 6 December 2012.
- "Audio Reviews, November 1, 2011". Library Journal. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- "Review: Hounded". Publishers Weekly. 7 March 2011. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- "Review: Hexed". Publishers Weekly. 18 April 2011. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- "Review: Hammered". Publishers Weekly. 9 May 2011. Retrieved 10 October 2012.