From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Nilgiris)
|Look up nilgiri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nilgiri, which literally means "Blue Mountain" in many languages, may refer to:
- Nilgiri mountains, a range of mountains spanning the states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala in Southern India
- Nilagiri or Nilgiri, a town in Balasore District of the state of Odisha in East India
- The Nilgiris District, a region of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
- Nilgiri (Odisha Vidhan Sabha constituency), Assembly constituency of Odisha, India
- Nilgiri tea, a dark intensely aromatic and flavourful tea grown around the Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu and Kerala in Southern India
- Nilgiris (supermarket), supermarket chain in South India
- Nilgiri Himal, a range of three peaks in the Annapurna region in Nepal
- Nilgiri, a hill resort in the Bandarban District of Bangladesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.