From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Player)
|Look up player in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Player may refer to:
- Player (dating), a man or woman, who has romantic affairs or sexual relations, or both, with other women, or men and will not marry or commit to a relationship
- Player (game), a participant in a game
- Player (political), a participant in politics who has or is perceived to have influence or power
Player may also refer to:
- Media player (application software), a piece of software tailored for playing back different forms of multimedia file formats
- Player (software), a robot interface specification and software system
Film and TV 
- Player (band), a 1970s rock band from Los Angeles, California
- Player (M. Pokora album), 2006
- Player (Player album), 1977
- Player (Capsule album)
- Blu-ray Disc player, a device that plays discs with high definition video
- CD player, a device that plays audio discs
- DVD player, a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards
- Player piano, a self-playing piano, containing a pneumatic or electro-mechanical mechanism that operates the piano action via pre-programmed music
- Record player, a device that plays vinyl records
- Tape player
Other uses 
- Player (TV channel), former name of Bravo 2, television channel in the United Kingdom
- The Player Channel, television channel in the United Kingdom
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Player"
- All pages with titles containing "Player"
- Play (disambiguation)
- Players (disambiguation)
- Ployer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.