From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ringer(s) may refer to:
- The Ringer (originally titled The Gaunt Stranger), a novel by Edgar Wallace, or the 1929 play adapted by Wallace from his novel
- The Ringer (1928 film), a British crime film directed by Arthur Maude based on the Edgar Wallace novel
- The Ringer (1931 film), a British crime film directed by Walter Forde based on the Edgar Wallace novel
- The Ringer (1938 film). a film made by the BBC
- The Ringer (1952 film), a British mystery directed by Guy Hamilton, based on Edgar Wallace's play (see next)
- The Ringer (2005 film), a 2005 comedy starring Johnny Knoxville
- The Ringer (2013 film), a drama written and directed by Chris Shepherd for Canal+ and CNC
- "The Ringer", an episode of the TV series The Legend of Zelda
- The Ringers, an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Ringer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.