The Woman in Red
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Woman in Red may refer to:
- The Woman in Red (1984 film), a 1984 film starring Gene Wilder
- Their soundtrack, produced by Motown
- The Woman in Red (1935 film), a 1935 film starring Barbara Stanwyck
- Woman in Red (comics), a comic book costumed crimefighter who is one of the earliest female superheroes
- The Woman in the Red Dress, a minor character in the movie The Matrix
- Ana Cumpănaş (Anna Sage), who was nicknamed "the Woman in Red" for the dress she wore when John Dillinger was killed. Despite the nickname and her alleged promise to wear red as a distinctive mark, Cumpănaş is said to have been dressed in orange.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Woman in Red.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.