18 November 1891|
|Died||18 November 1956
|Allegiance|| German Empire (to 1918)
Weimar Republic (to 1920)
|Years of service||1913–1920
|Commands held||Schützen-Regiment 111|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
|Other work||Police officer|
Theodor Bohlmann-Combrinck (18 November 1891 – 18 November 1956) was a highly decorated Generalmajor in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Theodor Bohlmann-Combrinck was captured by Allied troops in May 1945 and was released in 1947.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class (25 December 1914)
- 1st Class (31 May 1917)
- Wound Badge (1914)
- in Black
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918
- Sudetenland Medal
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (27 September 1939)
- 1st Class (14 October 1939)
- Wound Badge (1939)
- in Silver (20 July 1941)
- Panzer Badge in Bronze (7 February 1942)
- Eastern Front Medal (27 August 1942)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 8 August 1941 as Oberst and commander of Schützen-Regiment 111 
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 118.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtsteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives] (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.