From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thoth and Djehuty and similar usually refer to the Ancient Egyptian god Thoth.
They can also refer to:
- Djehuty, an Egyptian general of the 15th century BCE
- Djehuti, a King of Egypt
- Thoth (film), a 2001 short film
- S. K. Thoth, American entertainer
- Thoth tarot deck, by Aleister Crowley
- The Society of Thoth, an undergraduate secret society at the University of British Columbia
- The Ring of Thoth (aka: The Mummy), a story by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for The Cornhill Magazine, published Jan 1890
- Thoth (operating system), an experimental real-time system developed at the University of Waterloo in the late 1970s
- Thoth (newsreader), a Usenet newsreading program for the Macintosh, by Brian Clark.
- Zehuti, a god formerly invoked by Black Adam in DC Comics. A character of that name also advises the magical champion Ibis the Invincible in the DC Universe.
- Jehuty, the Orbital Frame of the protagonists in the Zone of the Enders game series by Konami
- Thoth: Graduate Studies in English, a periodical published by the Department of English, Syracuse University, NY
- Thoth: Tijdschrift voor vrijmetselaren, a Dutch periodical for Freemasons, edited by the Maçonnieke Stichting Ritus en Tempelbouw
- Thoth (AI), one of the AI personalities in the video game Marathon 2: Durandal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.