From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tika (or tika) can refer to:
names in various languages:
- Tilaka, the Nepalese name for 'tika'
- Peter, Albanian variation of a nickname for Petrika
- Crown Prince, a title in certain Indian monarchies
- Tika - a boy name derived from the Navaho Indian Name O'teeka - meaning "Sun Maiden"
in geography and astrology:
- A place in Abkhazia
- Tika, Estonia, village in Misso Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- A place on Saturn's satellite Rhea
- Tika Waylan, a major character in the DragonLance series of fantasy novels
- Apache Tika, a content analysis toolkit from the Apache Software Foundation
- TİKA - Turkish International Cooperation and Development Agency (Turkish: Türk İşbirliği ve Kalkınma İdaresi Başkanlığı)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.