Tilting at windmills (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tilting at windmills is an English idiom which means "attacking imaginary enemies", originating from the novel Don Quixote.
Tilting at windmills may also refer to:
- Tilting at Windmills (Consafos album), a 2005 album by Consafos
- Tilting at Windmills, a 2005 album by Dive Dive
- "Tilting at Windmills", a song by Weddings Parties Anything from the 1988 album Roaring Days
- "Tilting at Windmills", a song by The Field Mice from the 1991 album For Keeps
- Tilting at Windmills, a 1998 book by Clay Chastain
- The Eternal Quest, also known as Tilting at Windmills, a 2003 novel by Julian Branston
- Tilting at Windmills, a training program developed by Richard Pimentel to teach government agencies how to integrate people with disabilities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.