From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Timaeus (or Timaios) is a Greek name. It may refer to:
- Timaeus (dialogue), a Socratic dialogue by Plato
- Timaeus of Locri, the 5th-century (BC) Pythagorean philosopher, appearing in Plato's dialogue
- Timaeus (historian), the historian from Tauromenium in Sicily, born around 345 BC
- Timaeus (crater), a lunar crater named after the philosopher
- Timaeus the Sophist, Roman-era writer who wrote a Lexicon of Platonic words
- Timaeus, mentioned in the Mark 10:46 as the father of Bartimaeus
- Timaeus, one of the Three Legendary Dragons from the Japanese anime series Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Timaeus, an Electronic Data Capture system made by Cmed Technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.