From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Timaeus (or Timaios) is a Greek name. It may refer to:
- Timaeus (dialogue), a Socratic dialogue by Plato
- Timaeus of Locri, 5th-century BC Pythagorean philosopher, appearing in Plato's dialogue
- Timaeus (historian) (c. 345 BC-c. 250 BC), Greek historian from Tauromenium in Sicily
- Timaeus the Sophist, Greek philosopher who lived sometime between the 1st and 4th centuries, supposed writer of a Lexicon of Platonic words
- Timaeus, mentioned in Mark 10:46 as the father of Bartimaeus
- Timaeus (crater), a lunar crater named after the philosopher
- Timaeus, one of the Three Legendary Dragons from the Japanese anime series Yu-Gi-Oh!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timaeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.