From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tissot may refer to:
- Tissot, a Swiss watchmaking firm founded in 1853, now a brand of the Swatch Group.
- Mathey-Tissot, a Swiss watchmaking firm founded in 1886.
- James Tissot (1836–1902), French painter
- Nicolas Auguste Tissot, 19th century French cartographer
- Tissot's indicatrix, a way of comparing map projections, devised by Nicolas Auguste Tissot
- Pierre François Tissot (1768–1854), French man of letters and politician
- Samuel-Auguste Tissot (1728–1797), Swiss physician
- Camille Papin Tissot (15 October 1868, Brest, France – 2 October 1917), was a French naval officer and pioneer of wireless telegraphy who established the first French operational radio connections at sea.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.