From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Titania is the Queen of the Fairies in William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Titania may also refer to:
- Titania (moon), the largest moon of the planet Uranus
- 593 Titania, an asteroid
- The common name of the chemical compound titanium dioxide
- Titania (Hotel), in Athens, Greece
- A titanium mine in Sokndal, Norway
- Titania Peak, a rock peak on Alexander Island, Antarctica
Ships of the oceans:
- USS Titania (AKA-13), a U.S. Navy Arcturus-class attack cargo ship, commissioned in 1942
- SS Titania, a number of ships with this name
- Fairey Titania, a class of sailing yacht built by Fairey Marine Ltd.
- Titania (DC Comics), a DC Comics character
- Titania (Grapplers), a Marvel Comics supervillain, now known as Lascivious
- Titania (She-Hulk), a Marvel Comics supervillain, the alter ego of Mary MacPherran
- Titania (Fire Emblem), a Paladin in the game Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Titania (Dungeons & Dragons), a fey deity in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Titania (Gargoyles), Oberon's wife in the Disney TV series Gargoyles
- The main computer of the titular spaceship in the PC adventure game Starship Titanic
- A demon from the game Shin Megami Tensei and its sequels
- A kingdom in the game Odin Sphere
- The alias of Erza Scarlet in the manga Fairy Tail
- A planet in the Lylat System in the Star Fox Series
- Titania's Palace, miniature castle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Titania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.