From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tlatelolco may refer to:
- Tlatelolco (altepetl), a pre-Columbian Aztec citystate
- Tlatelolco (archaeological site), an archaeological site in Mexico City, location of the Aztec citystate
- Tlatelolco (Mexico City), an area within modern Mexico City
- Unidad Habitacional Nonoalco-Tlatelolco mega apartment complex
- The Tlatelolco massacre of 1968 in which Mexican police and military forces killed more than 300 protesting students
- Metro Tlatelolco, a station on the Mexico City Metro
- Treaty of Tlatelolco, a treaty for the prohibition of nuclear weapons in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Tlatelolco, an upcoming 2013 Argentine film
- Codex of Tlatelolco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.