Todd Lowe at the 2010 SAG Awards
May 10, 1977 |
Houston, Texas, US
Todd Lowe (born May 10, 1977) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as PTSD suffering Marine Terry Bellefleur on HBO's True Blood, and as Lane Kim's husband Zach Van Gerbig on Gilmore Girls. Lowe most recently played Terry Bellefleur on HBO's True Blood, a PTSD-suffering Iraqi War veteran who works as a short order cook at Merlotte's Bar & Grill.
In addition to television and film, Todd has starred in over twenty stage productions and has worked on several plays written by playwright Justin Tanner.
Lowe has been a singer and guitarist for Pilbilly Knights, a country-rock band based in Los Angeles. The band released a compact disc, California Nigth Club (sic) in January 2007. He is currently a member of another rock country band, The LA Hootenanny.
- "Bunheads" (2012) – Davis
- CSI: Miami "Wheels Up" (2011) – Jake McGrath
- NCIS (2009) – Agent Dunham
- True Blood (2008–2013) – Terry Bellefleur
- Redline (2007) – Nick
- Without a Trace "The Thing with Feathers" (2006) – Ryan Leonard
- Gilmore Girls (2002–2007) – Zach Van Gerbig
- Silver Lake (2004) – Grant
- My Dinner with Jimi (2003) – John Lodge
- Trash (2003) – Billy
- The '70s (2000) – Man With Flag
- Where the Heart Is (2000) – Troy
- A Texas Funeral – Skinny Private
- Walker, Texas Ranger "Lost Boys" (1999) – Zack Conlon
- Sons of Thunder (1997) – Jackie Perralta (Barkley's Victim)
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (1998) – Additional voices/creature effects
- Nellie Andreeva (September 26, 2008). "'True Blood' adds four as regulars". The Hollywood Reporter.
- True Blood News – Todd Lowe Talks about Terry Bellefleur and his Band
- MySpace.com – Pilbilly Knights – LOS ANGELES – Country / Rock / Acoustic
- Rebecca (October 18, 2010). "UT Theatre Alumni, Including True Blood's Todd Lowe, Share Success Stories". The Alcalde.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Todd Lowe.|
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|