Todd Selby is a photographer, blogger and fashion celebrity. His work represents neighborhoods like Brooklyn and Silver Lake. He lives in an apartment in NYC, although he has not featured it on his site.
Todd's photography is featured on his website TheSelby.com and often portrays the homes of prominent indie musicians, artists, designers, and actors. The purpose of The Selby is to capture interesting people in their creative spaces. He sells some art, limited edition clothing and jewelry on his site. However, the main purpose of the site is to distribute his work as widely as possible.
- The Selby Is in Your Place (Hardcover Book)
- Photographer Todd Selby Takes Us Behind the Scenes at Nylon
- Design Sponge article on The Selby
- http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/20/garden/20selby.html New York Times: My Home, My Self: Photography as Art Project
- http://www.aphotoeditor.com/2008/12/09/todd-selby-and-the-selby-are-red-hot/ Bio
- http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/01/todd_selby.html NY Mag interview/article with Todd Selby
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|