|Full name||Thomas David Donegan|
|Date of birth||15 September 1992|
|Place of birth||Huyton, England|
|2013||→ Farnborough (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:13, 13 February 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Thomas David Donegan (born 15 September 1992) is a professional association footballer who plays as a midfielder. He was released by Fulham at the end of the 2012–2013 season and will be a free agent on 1 July 2013.
Donegan signed for Fulham from Everton on 1 July 2011 on a two-year contract, and made his senior début on 14 July 2011 in a Europa League game against Crusaders, coming on as a second half substitute.
- As of 13 February 2013
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
|2012–13||Farnborough (loan)||Conference South||5||0||–||–||–||5||0|
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 470. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Fulham sign Toffees teenager". Sky Sports. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- "Crusaders vs Fulham". UEFA. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "Fulham Midfielder Loaned to Boro". Official Football Conference League website. Retrieved 12 February 2013.
- "Summer transfer window: Ins and Outs". Premier League. Retrieved 7 June 2013.