|Date of birth||January 2, 1990|
|Place of birth||Radom, Poland|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 2, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
He joined Wigan Athletic in February 2007 after a successful trial. Previously he played for KS Piaseczno in Poland. He made his Latics debut on 26 August 2008 in a League Cup match against Notts County and scored the final goal in a 4–0 win. Despite the goal, he was not given playing time in any cup matches afterward. This was mainly due to a lengthy injury Tomasz picked up shortly after.
In the 2009-10 season, he finished as the third highest goalscorer in the reserve league, with six goals in thirteen matches, playing primarily on the wing. His goals included ones against Manchester United and Liverpool reserves. However, he did not get any opportunities in the first team and his contract with the club expired in June 2010.
On June 2, 2010, Polish side Jagiellonia Białystok signed Kupisz, who was a free agent after the end of his contract with Wigan. On July 29, he made his official debut for Jagiellonia in a Europa League qualifying match against Aris Thessaloniki F.C., his side losing 1-2.
- "Wigan 4–0 Notts County". BBC Sports. 2008-08-26.
- "RESERVES & YOUTH SEASON ROUND-UP". WiganLatics.co.uk. 11 May 2010.
- "Skrzydłowy Wigan na testach w Jagiellonii". gazeta.pl. 13 May 2010.
- "RESERVES 3-2 LIVERPOOL: MATCH REPORT". WiganLatics.co.uk. 8 April 2010.
- "REPORT: RESERVES 1-0 MAN UTD". WiganLatics.co.uk. 26 April 2010.
- "Z Wigan do Jagiellonii". Przeglad Sportowy. 4 June 2010.
- "Tomasz Kupisz piłkarzem Jagiellonii". wp.pl. 2 June 2010.
- 90minut.pl - Tomasz Kupisz
- "Ostatnie spotkanie z kadrą w tym roku, czyli Polska - Bośnia i Hercegowina Z Czuba i na żywo" (in Polish). Gazeta Wyborcza. 10 December 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2011.