From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -ton, TON, ton, kilotons, or measurement ton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ton is a unit of mass, force, volume, energy or power.
Ton or TON may also refer to:
- -ton, a common feature in British toponymy
- Ton, a commune in Trentino, Italy
- Ton, Burkina Faso, a village in the Fara Department of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso
- Ton, Mingin, Burma
- Tôň, a village in Slovakia
- Ton Pentre
- Turnover number, a concept in chemical kinetics
- The three letter ISO country code for Tonga
- Type O Negative, a goth metal band
- Proud of the Netherlands, a Dutch political party, Trots op Nederland
- Tajna Organizacja Nauczycielska, "Secret Teaching Organization", in Poland during WWII
- The One Network, the collective name for thirty-eight regional Independent Local Radio licences operated by Global Radio in the United Kingdom
- Ton of refrigeration
- Ton (le bon ton), the popular echelons of Britain’s elite society during the British Regency
- A century in cricket
- A century break in snooker
- 100 mph, particularly relating to car speeds in the second half of the 20th century
- Ton class, used to classify ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.