From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up toroidal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Toroid, a doughnut-shaped object which resembles a torus
- Toroidal inductors and transformers, a type of electrical device
- Toroidal and poloidal, directions in magnetohydrodynamics
- Toroidal polyhedron
- Toroidal ring model
- Toroidal coordinates, a three-dimensional orthogonal coordinate system
- Toroidal engine, an internal combustion engine with pistons that rotate within a toroidal space
- Toroidal CVT, a type of continuously variable transmission
- Toroidal graph, a graph whose vertices can be placed on a torus such that no edges cross
- Toroidal reflector, a parabolic reflector which has a different focal distance depending on the angle of the mirror
- Vortex ring, also known as a toroidal vortex; a toroidal flow in fluid mechanics
- Grid network, known as a toroidal network when an n-dimensional grid network is connected circularly in more than one dimension
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toroidal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.