From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up totality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Totality may refer to:
- The coverage of the sun during a solar eclipse.
- Totality Corporation, a former professional services provider acquired by Verizon
- The period during which an eclipse is total
- A philosophical concept; see Absolute (philosophy)
- The "Totality", a fictional alien entity in the Star Trek universe
- (Astronomy) the state or period of an eclipse when light from the eclipsed body is totally obscured
- Whether or not a function is total.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.