From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up totality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Totality may refer to:
- (Astronomy) the state or period of an eclipse when light from the eclipsed body is totally obscured
- Totality Corporation, a former professional services provider acquired by Verizon
- Totality principle, a principle of common law re the sentencing of an offender for multiple offences
- A philosophical concept; see Absolute (philosophy)
- The "Totality", a fictional alien entity in the Star Trek universe
- Whether or not a function is total
- Totalita.cz, a server for the Czechoslovak history 1948 - 1989
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.