June 6, 1958 |
Severna Park, Maryland
|Other names||Debbie Blaisdell
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||132 lb (60 kg; 9.4 st)|
|No. of adult films||369 as actress,
3 as director
Tracey Adams (born June 7, 1958) is an American former pornographic film actress who has appeared in some mainstream films. She has appeared in over 300 movies during the 1980s and 90s, and is an AVN Hall of Fame founding inductee.
In addition to her Adult appearances, Adams also appeared in mainstream movies such as the 1986 comedy movie Wimps (and also appeared on the movie poster), the 1987 comedy Student Affairs, the 1989 thriller Enrapture, and the 1990 movie Killer credited as Deborah Blaisdell. She also appeared in the French TV movie La femme en noir in 1988.
Adams attended community college near Baltimore, Maryland and became a radio disc jockey. Before entering porn she had attended broadcasting school, and one of the jobs she had was the midnight-to-6:00 a.m. disc jockey spot at the University of California-San Diego radio station. Uninterested in sex with men as a teenager, she did not lose her virginity until age twenty.
According to a 1991 article in the Los Angeles Times, "Although she is free-thinking, Adams is anything but the free-spirited sexual athlete her fans like to imagine. She worries about crime and overpopulation and drinks two vodkas medicinally each night to help her sleep. She sponsors two poverty-stricken children in foreign countries. Her rented bungalow in West Los Angeles might be the home of any anxious, PBS-watching, middle-level executive except for the catalog of her sex tapes hidden behind a wood plank on an upper shelf in a back room."
- AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
- 1988 AVN Award – Best Couples Sex Scene, Video – Made In Germany
- 1990 AVN Award – Best Tease Performance – Adventures of Buttman
- "Tracey Adams". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- 25th Annual AVN Awards Show
- Staff. "Wimps: movie". Amazon via IMDb. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- True stories of adult film stars: Tracey Adams Carnal Comics (San Diego: Re-Visionary, 1995).
- "Demand Is Strong, but Police Crackdowns and a Saturated Market Spell Trouble for One of L.A.'s Biggest Businesses", John Johnson, Los Angeles Times, February 17, 1991. Retrieved 2007-09-17.
- "XRCO". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2009-04-25. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- Tracey Adams at the Internet Movie Database
- Tracey Adams at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Tracey Adams at the Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|