From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tract in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tract may refer to:
- Land lot, a section of land
- Census tract, a geographic region defined for the purpose of taking a census
- Tract (literature), a short written work, usually of a political or religious nature
- Tract (liturgy), a component of Roman Catholic liturgy
- Neural tract, a bundle of fibers that connects different parts of the central nervous system - analogous to a nerve in the peripheral nervous system
- A collection of related anatomic structures, such as:
- Tract, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tract.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.