From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trans or trans- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trans is a Latin noun or prefix, meaning "across" or "between".
Trans may refer to:
- Trans*, an abbreviation for transgender
- Trans (film), US film
- Trans (Festival), former annual festival in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Trans 7, an Indonesian commercial television station
- Trans TV, an Indonesian commercial television station
Science and technology
- Cis-trans isomerism, in chemistry, a form of stereoisomerism
- Trans fat, fats containing trans-isomer fatty acids.
- Trans Lunar Injection, propulsive maneuver of a spacecraft towards the Moon
- Trans-acting in molecular biology, an external factor which acts on a molecule
- TRANS.COM, an 8080/Z80 to 8088/8086 computer code translator
- Trans, abbreviation for transgender in terms such as trans man and trans woman
- Transition House Association of Nova Scotia, Canada
- FC Narva Trans, Estonian football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.