From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trans or trans- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trans is a Latin noun or prefix, meaning "across", "beyond" or "on the opposite side".
Trans may refer to:
- Transgender, when a person's gender identity doesn't match their assigned sex
- Trans*, an abbreviation for transgender
- Trans (film), a 1999 American independent film by Julian Goldberger
- Trans (Festival), an annual arts festival in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Trans 7, an Indonesian commercial television station
- Trans TV, an Indonesian commercial television station
- Trans (album), by Neil Young
- Trans (Stockhausen), a 1971 orchestral composition by Karlheinz Stockhausen
Science and technology
- Cis-trans isomerism, in chemistry, a form of stereoisomerism
- Trans fat, fats containing trans-isomer fatty acids.
- Trans Lunar Injection, propulsive maneuver of a spacecraft towards the Moon
- Trans-acting in molecular biology is an external factor which acts on a molecule
- TRANS.COM, an 8080/Z80 to 8088/8086 source code translator for 86-DOS written by Tim Paterson
- Trans may be used as a term encompassing a range of transgender identities
- Transition House Association of Nova Scotia, a Canadian housing association
- FC Narva Trans, Estonian football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.