From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transfusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transfusion may refer to:
- Blood transfusion, the introduction of blood directly into an individual’s blood circulation through a vein
- Transfusion (EP), a 1993 EP by Powderfinger
- Transfusion (journal), a research journal on blood transfusion and related topics published by the AABB
- "Transfusion" (song), a 1956 novelty hit by Nervous Norvus
- Transfusion, a 2005 album by Cold Blood (band)
- "Transfusion" (short story), a 1959 science fiction story by Chad Oliver
- Transfusion, a port of the Blood video game to the Quake engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.