From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transistor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A transistor is a semiconductor device, commonly used as an amplifier or an electrically controlled switch.
Transistor may also refer to:
- "Transistor," a song by Kraftwerk from their 1975 album Radio-Activity
- Transistor (311 album), 1997
- "Transistor" (song), the title track by the band 311 from the album Transistor
- Transistor (TNT album)
- Transistor (video game), a 2014 video game by Supergiant Games
- Transistor radio, a small portable radio receiver using transistor-based circuitry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.