From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Travel time may refer to
- Travel, movement of people between locations
- Travel journal, record made by a voyager
- Propagation delay, the time taken for an electrical signal or a certain number of bytes to be transferred
- Time of arrival, time for a radio signal to travel from transmitter to receiver
- Time-of-flight, time for a particle to travel through a medium
- Interaural time difference, difference in time that it takes a sound to travel between two ears
- Travel behavior, how people use transport
- Walking distance measure, distance that can be travelled in a certain amount of time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Travel time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.