Treaty of Bucharest
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Treaty of Bucharest may refer to the following treaties signed in Bucharest:
- Treaty of Bucharest (1812), between the Ottoman Empire and the Russian Empire ending the 1806–1812 Russo-Turkish war
- Treaty of Bucharest (1886), between Serbia and Bulgaria ending the Serbo-Bulgarian War
- Treaty of Bucharest (1913), between Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro and Greece ending of the Second Balkan War
- Treaty of Bucharest (1916), a treaty of alliance between Romania and the Entente powers (France, Britain, Italy, and Russia)
- Treaty of Bucharest (1918), between Romania and the Central Powers (Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, Germany and the Ottoman Empire), subsequently nullified due to the defeat of the Central Powers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treaty of Bucharest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.