From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Triple threat may refer to:
- Triple-threat man, a phrase in gridiron football referring to a player who excels at all three of the skills of running, passing, and kicking
- Triple Threat, a 1948 Hollywood film with a title derived from the above
- Triple Threat, a professional wrestling faction in Extreme Championship Wrestling from 1995 to 1998
- Triple threat match, a match involving three wrestlers in professional wrestling
- Triple threat, in basketball to be in a position of shooting, dribbling, or passing
- Triple Threat (game show), a game show that aired separately in 1988 and 1992
- "Triple Threat" (song), a song by Missy Elliott that was released in 2012
- "Triple Threat" (Rick Tippe song), released in 1999
- Triple-threat actor, a phrase used in the entertainment industry (especially common in Broadway musical theater) referring to a performer who excels at all three of the skills of acting, singing, and dancing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.