From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trousseau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trousseau may refer to:
- A dowry
- The outfit of a bride, including the wedding dress or similar clothing
- A hope chest, glory box or its contents
- A name for the Bastardo grape in some regions
- A white mutation of the Trousseau grape, known as Trousseau Gris
- Armand Trousseau (1801–67), an eminent French internist
- Georges Phillipe Trousseau (1833–1894), French physician and royal doctor of Hawaii
- Trousseau syndrome, a migratory thrombophlebitis associated with carcinomas of the lung and pancreas
- Truso, an ancient town in East Prussia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.