|Look up tuner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuner may refer to someone or something which adjusts or configures a mechanical, electronic, or musical device.
- Antenna tuner, a device to adjust the resonance frequency of an antenna or transmission line
- ATSC tuner, a device that receives digital television broadcasts
- Tuner (radio), a module or device which separates out one channel from low-amplitude radio-frequency signals for further processing
- TV tuner card, a device that allows reception of television on a computer
- TV gateway, or network TV tuner, a device that receives digital television broadcasts and streams them over an IP network
- Electronic tuner, a device used by musicians and technicians to measure the pitch of a musical instrument to adjust or correct the input signal to the desired pitch
- Machine head, a flat handle for the worm gear on a string instrument upon which a string is wound
- Tuner (band), an electronic rock duo consisting of Pat Mastelotto and Markus Reuter
- Tuner (car), a customized car or hot-rod
- All pages beginning with "Tuner"
- All pages with titles containing "Tuner"
- Tuning (disambiguation)
- Custom car
- Electrical resonance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.