From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turbine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A turbine is a rotary engine that extracts energy from a fluid flow.
Turbine may also refer to:
- Turbine-class destroyer, a class of Italian warships mainly used during World War II
- Italian destroyer Turbine, a World War I destroyer of the Nembo class
- TURBINE (US government project)
- Turbine, Ontario
- 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam, a women's football team in Potsdam, Germany
- Mohamed Tabarsi, a character nicknamed Turbine in the Japanese Shaman King manga series
- Turbine interchange, a road interchange between two freeways
- Sunday Tribune, a defunct Irish newspaper, informally called the Turbine
- Turbine (album), a 1994 album by The Walk
- Turbines (album), a 2013 album by Tunng
- A former roller coaster at Walibi Belgium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turbine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.