Twelfth Night (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Twelfth Night in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twelfth Night is a play by William Shakespeare.
Twelfth Night may also refer to:
- Twelfth Night (holiday) or Epiphany Eve
- Twelfth Night (1933 film), a short Technicolor film made in 1933
- Twelfth Night (1955 film) aka Dvenadtsataya noch, Russian language
- Twelfth Night (1980 film), directed by John Gorrie
- Twelfth Night (1986 film), a 1986 Australian film
- Twelfth Night (1988 TV drama), a 1988 television adaptation of Kenneth Branagh's stage production
- Twelfth Night: Or What You Will (1996 film), directed by Trevor Nunn
- Twelfth Night, or What You Will, a 1998 TV film directed by Nicholas Hytner
- Twelfth Night Theatre, Brisbane, Queensland, Australian
- Twelfth Night (band), an English neo-progressive rock band
- Twelfth Night (album) by Mark Knopfler and Eric Clapton
- Twelfth Day of Christmas (January 5)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twelfth Night.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.