From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Twenty-Two)
22 may refer to:
- 22 (album), an album by Parva
- "Twenty Two" (song), a song by Millencolin
- "22" (Lily Allen song), from Lily Allen's second studio album, It's Not Me, It's You
- "22" (Taylor Swift song), from Taylor Swift's fourth studio album, Red
- Highway 22
- Route 22 of the New Jersey Transit bus system
- Route 22 of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority bus system
- Revista 22, or 22 Magazine
- .22 Long Rifle ammunition
- "Twenty Two" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of The Twilight Zone
- Camp 22, a major North Korean concentration camp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.