From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UAM may refer to:
- The Union des Artistes Moderne (The French Union of Modern Artists)
- The IATA code and FAA identifier for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- Ultrasonic additive manufacturing, an additive manufacturing technology
- Union Africaine et Malgache, African and Malagasy Union
- Unión Atlético Maracaibo, a Venezuelan professional football team
- Universal Access Method, in computer systems, access control with single sign-on and security administration
- Universidad Arturo Michelena, Arturo Michelena University, in Valencia, Venezuela
- Universidad Autonóma de Madrid, Autonomous University of Madrid
- Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, a University in Mexico DF
- University Art Museum, Santa Barbara, an art museum at UCSB
- University of Arkansas, Monticello, a University in Monticello, Arkansas, USA
- Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza, Adam Mickiewicz University, a University in Poznań, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UAM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.